This page lists the current “formal” job openings at CNP. That said, we’re always on the lookout for quality talent, so please don’t hesitate to submit your resume using the form below (or email it to [email protected]) if you think you might be a good fit. Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.
Online Marketing/SEO Analyst
We’re looking for an online marketing specialist to help drive quality traffic to our client’s websites. Search engines, directories, social media networks, and blogs will be your tools and the Internet your sandbox. This isn’t a job with a script or rock solid processes, it’s about producing cutting edge strategy, continually. You must manage your time and energy effectively to focus on what’s important that week. You will be expected to challenge any and all existing strategies and processes that don’t make sense to you, until they either make sense or are changed.
While this job will involve some client contact, it’s organization, critical thinking, web savvy, writing ability and drive that will characterize a successful applicant. If you like telling your boss they’re wrong, and can back it up, this is the position for you. With most online marketing, and especially search engine optimization, there is rarely a definitive “right answer.” So being comfortable with answering questions with research, analysis and elbow grease is an absolute must for this position.
Successful applicants will be able to:
- Quickly understand technical concepts, and be able to communicate about them in a non-technical manner to clients.
- Be a versatile writer who can analyze and recommend content strategies, as well as produce written content for CNP and their clients.
- Perform keyword and market research.
- Use website analytics software to form and enact strategy.
- Improve website content, UX and functionality on an ongoing and strategic basis.
- Keep up with search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media and Internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Gently but effectively harass clients to execute content strategies and online marketing best practices.
- Become an authority on online marketing best practices and demonstrate it through thought leadership.
- Be comfortable never finishing a project, but constantly generating perpetual improvement to a campaign or website.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least a basic HTML, CSS, and JavaScpript competency (we have coders, but you still need to know what’s what).
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience with web analytics software
- Microsoft Excel
- A fundamental understanding of how the Internet and search engines work
If you think you’d be a good fit for this job, please submit your resume using the form below: