This page lists the current “formal” job openings at CNP. That said, we’re always on the lookout for quality talent, so please don’t hesitate to submit your resume using the form below (or email it to [email protected]) if you think you might be a good fit. Benefits include fully paid healthcare, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k (with company match), open vacation policy, cell phone, gym membership, high-end equipment and a $200 check on your birthday (!) … not to mention competitive pay and top-notch co-workers.
Web Developer (Front-End/Back-End/Full Stack)
CNP is looking for a well-organized and outgoing Web Developer to join our award-winning digital team. Candidate must have at least 2 years of web development experience with work samples to prove it. We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running. An active knowledge of the WordPress core and proper theme / plugin development techniques would be a huge plus.
- Understand and apply best-practice approaches to coding and push for continuous improvement of our internal processes.
- Regularly provide status updates to project managers and identify any impending roadblocks.
- Provide accurate time/cost estimates and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple streams of work.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging web technologies, content management systems, SaaS platforms, and code libraries.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Impeccable attention to detail and an eye for design and user experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a proven ability to politely communicate technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Experience manipulating data using SQL, JSON and XML and integrating with 3rd party APIs .
- Understanding of proper database design techniques (primarily MySQL & MSSQL).
- Ability to collaborate with the rest of the team to set and enforce best-practices for a team-based development environment.
- A fundamental understanding of how the internet works.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or a good reason why you don’t have one)
- Experience in a Marketing/Digital Agency or Product Development Shop.
- Mobile development – iOS (Objective C / Swift) and Android.
- E-Commerce development (Magento)
- Experience in effectively managing projects and/or people.
- Experience working with clients to assess needs and develop a project’s scope.
Your typical week would include:
- 60% – Heads down work on larger web projects (billable time)
- 20% – Support requests & smaller changes to prior projects (billable time)
- 10% – Professional Development & Thought Leadership (reading blogs, contributing to forums, etc.)
- 5% – Internal process improvement
- 5% – CNP Marketing, blogging, attending new business meetings
Submit Your Resume